How much would you like to donate?
First Name *
Last Name *
Email Address *
Make this an anonymous donation.
Add 25% more to your donation at no cost to you. By opting to Gift Aid your donation you confirm that:
You are a UK taxpayer, and you would like The Prince’s Countryside Fund to reclaim Gift Aid on this donation. For every £1 you donate, The Prince’s Countryside Fund will reclaim 25p from the tax you pay for the current tax year.
On completing The Prince’s Countryside Fund’s Gift Aid declaration, you confirm that:
- You are a UK taxpayer and you would like The Prince’s Countryside Fund to reclaim Gift Aid on all donations you make or have made in the past 4 years and from this date forward for all future donations.
- You understand that Gift Aid comes from the income tax you have already paid. If you pay income tax in the UK, The Prince’s Countryside Fund can claim an addition to the amount you’re donating. This is not paid by you.
- You understand that for every £1 you donate, The Prince’s Countryside Fund will reclaim 25p from the tax you pay for the current tax year.
- You understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations to charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs in that tax year, it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
- You have provided your home address so we can identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
- You will notify The Prince’s Countryside Fund if you no longer pay sufficient Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax and if you change your name or address.
- The gift is not subject to a condition as to repayment.
- The gift is not a Payroll Giving donation.
- The gift is not deductible from income for tax purposes.
- The gift is not part of an arrangement for The Prince’s Countryside Fund to acquire property from the you or a connected person.
- The Prince’s Countryside Fund reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time.
- The Prince’s Countryside Fund may vary its gift aid terms and conditions from time to time.
Gift Aid does not cost you a penny more, but can add an additional 25p to every £1 you donate. When The Prince's Countryside Fund receives a donation from a UK taxpayer, we're entitled to claim an amount of tax (calculated at the basic rate of income tax in that year) paid on that donation. Once you have given your permission for us to do this on your behalf, there is no need for you to do anything else.
All that is required is that you must be a taxpayer and that would have paid or will pay sufficient Income and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover all the Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
The amount of tax we claim will be 25% of the total value of your donations in that tax year. Furthermore, if you are a higher taxpayer, you are also entitled to claim the difference between the basic rate which we will claim and the amount of tax you have actually paid. For further details on how you can do this, please contact your tax office. If your tax situation changes and your gifts will no longer be eligible for the Gift Aid scheme please contact us and we will amend your record accordingly.
Address 1 *
Postal Code *